Conference & Annual Meeting
IFSO Scheme Conference 2017
Look back, move forward
Making better business decisions with lessons from the past
Wednesday, 20 September
Langham Hotel, Auckland
9.30am - 4.30pm followed by the Annual Meeting and cocktail function
The 2017 IFSO Scheme conference will focus on improving business practice with lessons from the past. Speakers will share their own business experiences and industry updates.
Interactive case study workshops will be held in the morning, based on real complaints to the IFSO Scheme.
Afternoon guest speakers include:
- Laetitia Peterson, AFA and founder of The Private Office and Liontamer: Understanding clients, goals-based planning and a better investment experience
- A panel of industry communications specialists: Managing reputation in the public eye
- TVNZ journalists Garth Bray & Hannah Wallis from consumer watchdog Fair Go: The consumer voice and industry insights
- Miles Stratford, CEO, Meth Solutions: Methamphetamine: increasing standardisation in light of the new Standard
- Peter Leman, Partner, DLA Piper: Insurance law update